About Me

My photo
Just a Midwestern girl off to LA to live out my nerdy science dream... and hopefully make new friends, have awesome adventures and consume delicious food and beverage in the process...

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The moment we've all been waiting for...

Ok... the moment I've been waiting for, I'm sure my fantasy roster is not a significant priority in anyone's life but my own.  Regardless allow me to present to you:

Refrigerator of Sweetness 2011
STARTERS
SLOTPLAYER, TEAM POSOPPSTATUS ETPTS
QBMatt Schaub, Hou QB Sun 1:00--
RBFrank Gore, SF RB Sun 4:15--
RBRyan Mathews, SD RB Sun 4:15--
RB/WRRyan Williams*, Ari RB  IR Sun 4:15--
WRJeremy Maclin, Phi WR  P Sun 1:00--
WRJohnny Knox, Chi WR Sun 1:00--
TEChris Cooley, Wsh TE  Q Sun 4:15--
D/STBears D/ST D/ST Sun 1:00--
KRobbie Gould, Chi K Sun 1:00--


BENCH
SLOTPLAYER, TEAM POSOPPSTATUS ETPTS
BenchJosh Freeman, TB QB Sun 1:00--
BenchJulio Jones, Atl WR Sun 1:00--
BenchChargers D/ST D/ST Sun 4:15--
BenchRoy Helu, Wsh RB Sun 4:15--
BenchSteve Breaston, KC WR Sun 1:00--
BenchBenjamin Watson, Cle TE  Q Sun 1:00--
BenchJalen Parmele, FA RB** BYE **--

I have a bye this week, so I can sit back and watch how these guys perform before I set my roster for the following week which is kinda nice.  I'm also a bit confused on how and when to trade and things like that.  I will obviously need another kicker if I play when the Bears have a bye week.  SUPER pumped about the Bears D and my wide receivers.  Less thrilled on my RBs and QBs, I had the hardest time trying to place them in my autopick strategy.  I made a last minute call to pick an RB first that cost me Drew Brees :(  It got me Gore though, who will be awesome if he's not injured a bunch.  I think.  I guess after all my smack talk yesterday, now that I have my team, I don't really know what to do with them.  It's not like I can invite them over for a team dinner and give them a pep talk or anything... meh, I've got over a week to figure this thing out...

No comments:

Post a Comment