About Me

My photo
Just a Midwestern girl off to LA to live out my nerdy science dream... and hopefully make new friends, have awesome adventures and consume delicious food and beverage in the process...

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Everybody's doing it....

I don't think that my life is particularly blog-worthy nor am I one to succumb to peer pressure. That said, a few of my friends have blogs that I really enjoy reading and I am getting ready to embark on a new adventure that could have potential blogability. Mostly, I'm bored while I'm living at my parents house in Iowa waiting for my "grown-up life" to begin. So here goes nothing-- I wish you all the best of luck in entering my world. I'll try to keep the nerdy science talk to a minimum (to keep you all from being bored to death) and I will hopefully have some interesting and witty things to say. If nothing else, I do like to cook a lot so you might get some pretty sweet recipes out of the deal!

PS: I still won't join Twitter.

PPS: Happy Birthday to my sister. She is 23 today.

4 comments:

  1. You need to join the hell out of some Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what's wrong with nerdy science talk?

    ReplyDelete
  3. G- If I got all nerdy only you and Ash would read my blog. But it looks like it might be only you guys anyways... I'm sure science will have some face time on here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! I would definitely read nerdy-sciencey blog posts!
    How exciting to blog! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete