About Me

My photo
Just a Midwestern girl off to LA to live out my nerdy science dream... and hopefully make new friends, have awesome adventures and consume delicious food and beverage in the process...

Friday, June 1, 2012

PaulSale's Corner: Hamster Kidnap


Our first installment of PaulSale's Corner features a text message (or multimedia message I suppose) that I received from my father while I was getting ready for my best friend's wedding.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PaulSale:




Two Kia Souls and zero hampsters. I think this lady kidnapped them!
Sent: May  19, 11:52 AM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He later explained in person that this lady looked creepy and suspicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment