About Me

My photo
Just a Midwestern girl off to LA to live out my nerdy science dream... and hopefully make new friends, have awesome adventures and consume delicious food and beverage in the process...

Sunday, June 17, 2012

PaulSale's Corner: I majored in Tacos...


In honor of Father's Day, I bring you another tale from PaulSale. Some of you may have heard this one already from my sister, but I think it is worth being shared again.  Happy Father's Day to a man who is proud of all we do...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: PaulSale
Date: May 24, 2012 3:23:59 PM EDT
To: Kendall Sale
Cc: Taylor Sale
Subject: Letters after Taylor's Name?

Kendall,

Note the letters that are after Taylor’s name now when she sends an email from the VA.  One of them is CGC.  Isn’t that what you used to like to order all the time from Taco Bell? J

Taylor J. Sale, MS, MEd, CGC

 Thanks,
Paul Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment