About Me

My photo
Just a Midwestern girl off to LA to live out my nerdy science dream... and hopefully make new friends, have awesome adventures and consume delicious food and beverage in the process...

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Bring on the Gloom...

Tomorrow is June. JUNE!  I have no idea where May went.  To jog my memory and catch everyone up (since I'm sure you have all been on the edge of your seats wondering where I am...) here is a photo recap of my Magnificent May:

First stop, SAN DIEGO for Joni's Junior League fundraiser gala and some quality time with her and Sean:
Island Divine
La Jolla Glider Port















Next, off to my favorite state, COLORADO, for Ms. Krystal's  mountain wedding:






Finally, back to LA for perfect weather and a visit from Whitney that included plenty of sun, fun, and LA culture:
On Venice Pier

The Getty Villa and The Getty

In other news, a bit of family time this month helped me decide to bring back a classic staple from my college life and feature it on my blog.  "PaulSale Quotes of the Week" will now be making appearances on my blog as "PaulSale's Corner."  Be on the look out for wonderful Dad-isms intermixed with my regular self-indulgent posts. And get excited. Because I am. Woo!



Bouncing from one activity and celebration to the next and catching up with old friends and my loved ones has put me face-to-face with the month of impending gloom.  I have my fingers crossed that this year's June will look like the past few weeks of May have and that the marine layer will stay far away!

No comments:

Post a Comment